Complete and submit the form below to be considered for volunteering with us. This option is for scheduling individual or group opportunities.
UPDATE: At this time we are not accepting volunteers under the age of 18.
If you are in a high risk category, please consider staying home for your safety.
At the Food Bank of Northeast Louisiana, there is no higher priority than the safety of our volunteers, staff and the community we serve. The Food Bank of Northeast Louisiana is actively monitoring developments related to COVID-19 (coronavirus). In addition to our year-round daily cleaning measures, throughout the day and in between every volunteer group, we are sanitizing common surface areas including door hardware, tables, seats, etc.
Volunteers will also be asked not to volunteer if any of the below apply:
· Are you (or someone in your household) experiencing flu-like symptoms (defined by coughing, fever, respiratory symptoms or stomach virus symptoms or have had these symptoms recently?
· Have you traveled to China, South Korea, Iran, Italy or Japan within the past 14 days?
· Have you knowingly had contact with a traveler who recently visited China, South Korean, Iran, Italy or Japan within the past 14 days, or a person who was experiencing flu like symptoms within the past 14 days?
- If you aren’t feeling well, have a cough or fever, please stay home and contact us after you’re feeling better to reschedule.
- The Food Bank requires closed-toe shoes to work in the warehouse. No sandals or flip flops allowed.
You may also download and print a Volunteer Application for mailing or bringing to our office.